Friday 22 January 2010

Schedules

Schedules always seem to be interrupted, in this case by the continuation of enrolment issues in my faculty which lasted from September into December - so apologies. I will not be so ambitious this time and will only note that I am tidying up the General section of the Bibliography. This involves:

removing items which are not directly about witchcraft or its contexts;

transferring items to more appropriate bibliographies on the site;

checking that the bibliographic data is accurate and that titles, particularly those not in English, are correct;

adding links within the page to make it easier to navigate.

I have got to G and the file is definitely getting smaller, but some items will need to be transferred elsewhere later when I have checked precisely the range of subject matter in each.

No comments: